17 April, 2009

GoodSync & RoboForm - A Great Combination

I've periodically lamented the benefits of both RoboForm and GoodSync, both by Siber Systems.  [For information about RoboForm, search this blog or go to www.roboform.com].  Recently they added an online synchronization capability that utilizes an updated version, of GoodSync that synchronizes one's RoboForm files, out to one's [new] online RoboForm account, then back again.

Because I own multiple copies, of RoboForm -- on multiple PC's, plus a stand-alone version on a U3 USB flash drive -- it had been a bit tedious keeping my RoboForm files synchronized.  Tedious, but not too bad.  Now it's even easier, because instead of using my primary desktop PC as the central repository, I now use my Internet account.  Pretty neat.

For more information see https://online.roboform.com/.

[Note: I'm not affiliated with Siber Systems; I'm just a fan of the software.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is raz-b gay I like your posts Blog is excellent, plenty to like! And you know what a holiday today? Interesting Login or register, but you should add more articles fabulous idea ... we would learn ... great. Thanks to a huge, super article. decided to help and sent out a post in the soc. bookmarks. hope to rise in popularity A great portal, but it's worth more to add information